Thursday, February 24, 2011

Mixed Results

Last night was Wk6D2. I ran by myself. The weather was sunny and 30ish- a nice change from Monday's single digits.
I warmed up for 10 minutes and then stretched really well. I then warmed up again for 5 minutes prior to the run portion. My legs were still pretty stiff and crampy but it was manageable. I stretched for a minute or so during the walk interval and then again really well after the workout.
I'm still a bit discouraged but am not giving up. I think if I keep persisting that the legs will improve with time but its getting past this (and not backsliding further) that will be a challenge.

Last night was the last interval run and there's no scheduled walking from here on out. Kind of nervous but I've done the work so hopefully my body will remember that!

No comments:

Post a Comment